When breath becomes air

                                                                  When breath becomes air

I want to thank god for keeping me alive. I want to thank god for not letting me go during my sleep. I am just grateful for that. 

I found the true meaning of life when my sister left us behind. I came to realize that life has profound meaning and need to cherish every moment and find meaning in our lives. I still remember the raindrops, going down to her forehead, and hanging in her nose for a while before they went down to her cheek. When she was with us, I could hardly find time to chat with her. As days pass by, the memories we share are slowly disappearing. It was hurtful, and missing my sister is the hardest thing that I have to deal with every day. 

The day when your breath becomes air, it will remain as memories to someone else. However, memories will also slowly fade. Life is a valuable gift that should be treasured and enjoyed. Life is unexpected and temporary, that is why it is important to make every moment and live with purpose. Moreover, it provides potential for individuals to grow, learn new skills, and gain insight. We find our skills, passions, and purpose by means of the obstacles, and challenges face in life. Accepting these experiences allows us to grow into our highest-quality personalities.

Additionally, being aware of our mortality can serve as a powerful reminder to live fully and make decisions that are consistent with ideals. It reminds to prioritize what truly matters and to never take anything for granted.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem-My own way of loving you

Reflection on Oral Presentation

Tsechu-Annual Rituals