Morning Walk

                                                                       Morning Walk👫


After enrolling in this college, I found myself feeling anxiety, stress, and nervousness. Time and again I found, distancing myself from my friends. Somehow, I have managed such emotional feelings after going for the morning walk. 

The morning walk was refreshing and energizing. I noticed that taking a walk in the morning not only enhances physical energy but also sets positive intentions for the day ahead. Being surrounded by nature is calming and refreshing, it is time for self-reflection, and to clear negative emotions. As usual, after walking for more than two kilometers, I found myself sitting on the peaceful lawn, birds chirping and leaves rustling. I also used this time to reflect on my goals for the day, reciting a mantra and prayers after meditation and taking a long breath. 


It has been two months since I started my morning walk, I realized that a morning walk can enhance mental well-being by reducing stress, improving mood, and appreciating the beauty of nature that surrounds us.

Overall, I'm grateful for the opportunity to start my day with a peaceful and refreshing walk. It's a simple yet great effect on me. I plan to continue making morning walks a regular part of my routine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem-My own way of loving you

Reflection on Oral Presentation

Tsechu-Annual Rituals