Poem-My own way of loving you

                                                      My own way of loving you ❤


You are out of my sight

but not from my heart and mind.

always your name on my tongue...

your dreams in my sleep...and

your presence in my world.


                                 My love for you is endless...

                                 always flirting with my eyes

                                 fixing them on you

                                 stealing your glance and 

                                 not removing until you notice me.


Luck decides whom we meet in life.

Our heart decides whom we meet in our life.

But only god decides who we get in life

So god solely created you for me.


                                   A life spent with someone is meaningless

                                   if it is without love...but a few 

                                   moments spent with someone we love 

                                   is more than life itself.

                                   But sometimes love gives a lot of pain

                                   and my heart hurts a lot.


The shortest word I know is I

The shortest word I know is love

And the person I will never forget is you

This is not I am flattering ...but

This is my own way of loving you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection on Oral Presentation

Tsechu-Annual Rituals