Second Learning Log

I've had difficulties when learning English, including speaking and writing. One of the challenges with speaking has been my pronunciation. To pronounce some words correctly in English, which has numerous sounds distinct from those in my own tongue, might be challenging. This frequently caused miscommunications and made me doubt my ability to communicate well. Grammar, on the other hand, has proven to be a big issue when it comes to writing. I struggle to employ English's intricate grammar rules correctly, which causes my writing to contain grammatical errors or confused sentences.

However, I learned important insights from these difficulties. I've come to the conclusion that consistent practice is essential for speaking improvement. I have learned to recognize and address pronunciation mistakes by conversing with fluent English speakers or taking part in language exchange activities. In order to enhance my writing grammar, I have also looked for numerous resources including grammar books, online lessons, and language applications. Moreover, maintaining a personal blog, diaries, reading habits, and doing presentations in the class. These sites have improved my understanding of grammatical rules and given me activities to help me apply them in practice.

I want to join a speaking group or club where I may converse with other students and native speakers with the aim of further developing my speaking abilities. This will provide me with the chance to practice speaking in an encouraging setting. Similar to the way I constantly look for suggestions from teachers, classmates, and online conversations to enhance my writing. By getting constructive criticism, I can see where I need to improve and put effective work into fixing those problems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem-My own way of loving you

Reflection on Oral Presentation

Tsechu-Annual Rituals